this is a place to slow down
to consume less
& live more
OUR SMART, SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL HOMES ARE DESIGNED AND BUILT FOR MORE
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE LIVING?
From solar power to more efficient utilities, The Tributary is built with low-maintenance homes that produce and replenish their own energy.
SMALL CHANGES WITH BIG IMPACT.
Thoughtful water drainage. Limited fertilizer and insecticides. These are ways our community preserves our natural resources and ecosystem of plants and wildlife.
SUSTAINABILITY OF THE LAND
- Foster local flora and fauna
- Low impact development
- Tree preservation
- Responsible use of natural resources
- Chemical-free maintenance
- Topsoil preservation and building techniques
- Limited irrigation in zone 1 & 3
- Topography architecture
- Community scenic walking path & picnic area
- Community Building
SUSTAINABLILITY OF THE HOMES
- Net-zero and power positive
- All electric
- Limited building footprint
- Active and passive design strategies
- Photovoltaic technology (rooftop solar)
- Gardens integrated into lots
- Responsible landscape program
- High efficiency MFFire wood stove
- EV charging
- Geothermal heating and cooling
“Our homes don’t just sit on top of the land, but are a part of it . Native plants, meadows, trees and creek beds, become part of the landscape of our lives.”